Pages

Banner

Banner

2.08.2013

I'm Back!

Well I've been absent from my blog for almost a year and a half!  Sorry bout that folks but I've been trying to get a few things together in my every day life BUT I'm back and my goal this year is to blog more frequently.  Since I have also taken a hiatus from selling my items on Etsy I'm planning on centering my blog posts around the following topics:
  • Motherhood (since I have a lot of mama friends and fans out there)
  • Being a wife (I have been actively working on my marriage over the last year to make it stronger)
  • Cooking/organizing/house things (pinterest, need I say more)
  • Crafts (because I'm still a crafter at heart)
  • Money/budgets/saving/etc (because we all hate this topic but it's a part of  everyone's life!)
So with that being said I hope you continue to follow my posts, if there is a topic you would love me to write about or review or anything please email me at sallystitches31@gmail.com also please share my blog with all your friends and family if you would like to. 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment