Pages

Banner

Banner

5.14.2013

Menu Plan Monday 5/13/13

Yeah this is a day late LOL
 
I planned out only a handful of meals for this week and next (I only menu plan every two weeks because that's how often we go to the grocery store) I did this because my husband will be gone a couple days this week and the other days I work in the evening so really we won't have a lot of meals together this week.
 
We received a Bountiful Baskets co-op share this past weekend so a lot of the recipes are centered around the produce we received (which was tons of green peppers, lettuce and I went nuts at the grocery store for sale tomatoes and mushrooms. 
 
I never usually pick which days I'm making which, I just know I have ingredients for these recipes on hand so I can make them any day.


To see more of my menu plan recipes check out my board on Pinterest!
 
xoxo
SS

1 comment: