Pages

Banner

Banner

6.16.2011

Beatles Bows - Day 2

So today the bow is called "I Am the Walrus"



I love these colors so much!!!  I had to name it after the Coo-Coo-Ca-Choo walrus because it just reminds me of that time period.  If you have ever listened to that song it really makes no sense! LOL It is one of my favorite periods of the Beatles though for all their funky sounds and songs that really were crazy!

All of my hair bows are hand crocheted by yours truly, they have an alligator clip that is sewn AND glued to the bow, then a pretty grosgain ribbon is glued to part of the clip to help grip and keep it secure.  You can either go straight to my Etsy page to order one or email me at sallystitches31@yahoo.com

Follow my Facebook page, Etsy page, Twitter, or blog to see what the new bow of the day is through the month of June!  Then starting in July I will have a different collection that I am super excited to present to the public!

Have an amazing day and the bow for tomorrow is based on "Across the Universe"!!

xoxo SS

No comments:

Post a Comment