Pages

Banner

Banner

6.19.2011

Beatles Bows - Days 4 & 5

Ooops I didn't post yesterdays bow!  I was having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions so I wasn't feeling the greatest!  So today will be a double bow day!  Both bows are available in my Etsy shop for sale or you can email me at sallystitches31@yahoo.com if you would like one!

Day 4 - Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds


This one just reminded me of the beautiful sky for some reason.  Oh how I love this song, I wanted to name our unborn child either Lucy or Jude but dear hubby nixed both ideas! hahaha  This bow will look especially nice in darker hair, it's just such a sweet soft colorway.

Day 5 - In My Life


This bow and song are very special to me.  I danced with my dad at our wedding to this song.  It makes me tear up every time I hear it.  The reason I chose it for this bow is I feel like the white part is the main area of your life and all the different speckled colors are the people that come in and out of your life, creating something beautiful.  It may sound kind of out there but it's just the first thing I thought of when I saw how this bow turned out.

Like I said both bows are listed in my Etsy shop and here are the direct links:

Thank you and look for tomorrows bow - Hey Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment