Pages

Banner

Banner

6.17.2011

Beatles Bows - Day 3

I would say that I think today's bow is one of my favorites but I may end up saying that almost every day!!  Today's bow is Across the Universe



The colors of this one remind me of all the colors in the sky.  It is sewn and glued onto an alligator clip and is about 4" across.  I think these colors would look good in dark or light colored hair.  If there is a certain colored bow that you want don't hesitate to email me at sallystitches31@yahoo.com and I'll make a custom order for you!!

I tried to find a video of the song Across the Universe from the movie Across the Universe but I had no luck!  If you haven't seen that movie and you are a Beatles fan or a musical fan you should!  It's one of my favorites and I don't know how many times I've seen it!!

Tomorrow's bow is:
Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds

Thanks
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment